Sparrow: The Scarf with One Wing


I recently read: A Whole New Mind: By Daniel Pink

Not only is it a good read, but he also has sections with activities for you to do, to help improve the strength of your right brain. 

One that I decided to try was writing a mini-saga. You have fifty words to write a story. So I tired it with some of my scarf stories and really had fun. Being limited to 50 words really makes you think about your word choice.

You should try it: If you do, I would love it if you would share your story in the comment section.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I'm Sparrow


Sparrow: a scarf with one wing, carried on  your shoulders she can fly. She is every color united with one continuous strand: together bringing strength, unity, form something new.


Sparrow is bold in her silence, her whispers more powerful than the loudest of creams. Opposing colors sharing edges, melting softly skyward.





Pin It

No comments: