Right and Left Brained



Are you right brained or left? I've always been  more on the right than the left, however I feel that as I've gotten older I've probably become even more of a right brain person, because I focus the majority of my time and energy or right brain activities. 


The right side of our brain has always been down played, and deemed not essential , or very important, especially in our schools. Daniel Pink, author of A Whole New Mind, believes that our economy must begin embracing Right Brain Thinkers. 


I'll write more on this topic later, but for today I strongly encourage you to watch his talk on A whole new Mind, and consider checking the book out at the library. It's an interesting and pretty easy read. 




Source: flickr.com via Amber on Pinterest








Are you RIGHT or Left Brained?




Pin It

No comments: