A-Z about Me

From april 2012



I saw this over on Mooreseal and thought that it was fun, and a good way for you to learn a little bit more about me.
A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: I hate putting away Landry, in fact I rarely ever do it :(
D. Dogs: One dog named Peca, she is a Shiba Inu
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, and a hug from my husband
F. Favorite color: Red
G. Gold or Silver:  It was silver, but I"m started to like gold more and more
H. Height: 5’6"
I. Instruments you play: none, my parents tried to get me to play the piano, but that didn't get very well
J. Job title: High School Art Teacher/ Scarf designer/ Artist/ blogger
K. Kids: none
L. Live: in Mechanicsburg, PA
M. Mother’s name: Karen
N. Nicknames: I actually don't think that I have any... when I was younger my brother called me frog for some reason
O. Overnight hospital stays:  none
P. Pet peeves:  when students ask me a question about something that I just explained
Q. Quote from a movie: I honestly don't have any, I don't pay attention to movies very well
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 older brother
U. Underwear: yes I wear it
V. Vegetable you hate: I'm not a big fan of cauliflower, but I wouldn't say that I hate it
W. What makes you run late:  I'm normally on time. But if I am late it's just because I thought that I could do more things in a small amount of time than really possible
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, knee, and foot 
Y. Yummy food that you make: I actually don't cook, my husband makes everything. I that I make are coffee and eggs in the morning
 Z. Zoo animal: Panda bears, and baby lions

If you decide to do it too, send me a link, I would love to check it out. Pin It

No comments: