Orka: A handwoven Scarf

From april 2012


I"m beginning to think that most of the ciaos in my life is created in by my own doing, my thought Patten, my distorted or selfish perspective on a solution.
From april 2012

From april 2012



It  so often seems that when one things goes wrong so many others follow. I miss-measure the warp, the tension is wrong, there is a knot in the yarn, the cell phone stops working, I spill my wine, the needle in the sewing machine breaks and finally I STOP.

From april 2012

Stop and acknowledge that my negative energy is flowing into everything that I touch and bad things are happening. And so it is time to stop. Time to Acknowledge that I have created my deadlines, I have made up standards for my life. I have created each one of the obstacles that is tripping me up.

I am my own road block

I am my own wall

I am my own tripping stone

What I need to be is who I am. Pin It

No comments: