Share your Color Inspiration

I want your participation, your ideas, your inspiration. Now's your time to take part in designing a scarf by FabricatedEnds. I want you to share photos, of color pallettes that you love. It can be a photo of a room in your house, your favorite shirt, purse, really anything. I"ll choose one of the color pallettes and design a scarf. I will also put a blog post together sharing all of the wonderful inspiration that people send.

Here's how to share your color inspiration. Take a photo. Try to make sure that it well lit, and sharp, and of course is a good representation of color. Then share it on my facebook

Here are a few images to get you thinking. I can't wait to see all of your wonderful ideas!


Source: bhg.com via Amber on Pinterest






Source: bhg.com via Amber on Pinterest



Source: cumbu.com via Amber on Pinterest
Pin It

No comments: