Winter Wonderland, Cream Scarf

I recently purchased a little tube knitter at AC Moore. I had always wanted to use one, and finally decied to see what I could make with it. I also received information about an art educators show taking place at Pittsburgh Technical Institute, and decided that I would make a piece a enter. Here's what I came up with. I wish that I would have had more time to work on this piece, but overall I"m pretty happy with it.

I made a lot of really long tubes with the knitter and crocheted some strands of silver eye lash yarn. I then hand crocheted all of the tubes together, and let some freely hand, to create the piece. I'm hoping to continue to experiment with the tube knitter, it's great because it's small and  I can take it with me everywhere!

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Pin It

1 comment:

Mami Made It said...

Beautiful and excellent!