Flair Scarves

It's time to start your Christmas shopping. My etsy shop is restocked with a lot of great one of a kind scarves. Here are a few of the pieces just added to my shop.  I love these flair scarves. They are so much fun to wear and dress up an outfit in no time.

In fact just tonight I wanted to head out to Panera to get some work done, but didn't feel like changing out of my jeans and t-shirt, so I grabbed a flair scarf, threw it around my neck, and presto... I looked dressed up! There is nothing better then feeling comfortable and looking like you put a lot of time and thought into your outfit, when all you did was grab a scarf as you ran out the door. Sounds good doesn't it. So what are you waiting for, treat yourself today!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Pin It

No comments: