Wrapped in Dreams

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had this wonderful soft golden yarn, just hanging out in my yarn box, and as it sat there and stared at me, I decided I needed to use. I orgianlly planned on creating a tablerunner, however as I kept going it just seemed like a wonderful scarf. This piece is made with silver warp, and golden weft, with one end in what. This scarf is so soft, just wrap up in it and no matter where you are you will be transported back into wonderful dreamland, as though you were still bundled in your warm soft bed. These colors also look great with any outfit, check out my etsy shop and make this one yours today! http://etsy.com/shop/amberkane


Well after a 12 hour work day all I can seem to think about is how wonderful it will feel to be wrapped up in my bed sound asleep,so I did some searching for blankets.

Photobucket

I really like this blanket, both the color and the pattern are great. Visist this shop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39566952  to purchase the pattern to create your own great blanket for youself or as a gift to give to someone.

Photobucket

I just love the colors of this quilt. I have tired to make my own quiet several times and never reached a finished product. It seems that in order to make a nice quilt you need to be a real perfectionist about straight lines, and that just is not me. But I still may give it another go this summer. You can buy this great qulit here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27658350 Pin It

No comments: