Experimental Scarf Project


I'm really excited about the Experimental Scarf Project. I love encouraging others to be creative. This piece is about sharing creativity, as each person brings their own skill set and own voice to the piece. I"m also excited because I started this scarf at least a year ago, and for some reason have never been able to finish it, so now a wonderful group of ladies will bring life to this piece that so much deserves it.

How it works:

8 Lovely ladies signed up to participate. 

- I send the scarf off to the first one, with a journal that includes names and addresses of everywhere that the scarf needs to go. The person receives the scarf, adds their won creative touch to the piece, snaps a few photos, and pops it in the mail to the next person on the list. 

Finally it should arrive back to me. I'll take lots of fun photos, and then it will go for sale. All proceeds from the sale will go towards funding Kiva loans. If you haven't heard of Kiva, you should check them out. http://www.kiva.org/

I"m not really sure how long the project will take, so you might have to be patient, but if people send me photos of the piece in progress, I'll share them with you. Pin It

No comments: