Celina, a handwoven scarf of Many Colors

From spring 2 scarves 2012
My life has been pretty crazy lately. Lots of good things going on, but it's still a lot of work on my plate, and sometimes I feel really overwhelmed. Celina decided to give me a gift, of true and utter abandonment. Just to throw all caution to the wind, have fun and see what happens. I grabbed whatever color I saw and wove with it, not worrying about what color went before or what color would come next. Each color was it's own wonderful moment, and Celina promised that it would work, and it did.
From spring 2 scarves 2012
We put a lot of unnecessary pressures on ourselves, to fit in, or to meet other people's standards. We spend tons of money trying to fit into the latest fashion trend, and Celina is here to say make your own trend. Be free, wear what you want, be who you are, and don't be afraid to wear every color of the rainbow in one outfit. People might stare, but your brightness will pass onto them, they will feel a smile cross their face. Embrace color, don't be afriad if it matches or not. Celina is a great example that you can go pretty wild with color and still have it work out in the end.

I"m so thankful for the gift of total freedom and lightness that Celina brought me, and I'm confident that whomever adopts her will feel the same freedom walking down the streets in all their glory dripping in color.
From spring 2 scarves 2012



Source: fab.com via Amber on Pinterest

From spring 2 scarves 2012





Pin It

No comments: