Inspiring: Mariel Rojo Fashion Designer

I learned about Mariel Rojo from RAW . I really love her work. My favorite pieces are the wonderful flowing skirts and dresses that she creates, the look like they would be so much fun to wear.



”frequently, my inspirations are within my dreams. Normally I am always dreaming. It is like living my dream awake now.”



Some info about Mariel Rojo: Mariel Rojo was born in Guadalajara, Mexico and graduated from Barcelona's fashion school "Instituto europeo de diseno," after graduation, she started working with an amazing photographer Honey Gueco. Mariel Rojo has a great ambition and desire for art. But this great love for art did not start suddenly. When Rojo was seven, she loved to design. She kiddingly says, “I used to make dresses with toilet paper!”







Fashion to her not only means the word fashion itself; it is creating, something like that of an artist. She also includes “creating stuff with fabric, that’s my passion, great new textures, volumes, siluetas..fashion just comes along.” All of her work is an accomplishment and a masterpiece. Her inspiration are the simplest things of life.






But the biggest inspiration that Rojo can receive is more in the night laying in her bed, her dreams. She says in Spanish ”frequently, my inspirations are within my dreams. Normally I am always dreaming. It is like living my dream awake now.” She believes in creating and transforming art into something for everyone to wear someday.






See more of her wonderful creations on her website Pin It

No comments: