Winter Line: Look 1, when my muse returned

From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012


I have to admit that for the last few days I felt like my creative muse had left me, and I was feeling a bit frustraed. Myself and this scarf were not getting along very well. It kept telling me that it wasn't finished, but was giving me no hints as to what I was to do to finish it. So first it went through the sewing machine to get some stitching detail, I liked it, but it still wasn't done, next I deceided to add a crocheted edge, I did one row, which took forever, but felt that it needed a second, so I did a second row, but it wasn't totally finished, so I then decided that it needed magnets sewn into it, so that you could wear it in all different kinds of ways, and then it felt complete. I think I still need to try to see what it looks like with a bow tie pin, but for the most part I'm satisfied. Actually I'm really excited, this piece took a super long time, but I'm really excited with how it looks and all of the different ways that it can be worn with the magnets. I'm picturing a wonderfully confident women walking down the streets adorned in this scarf and heads turned as she walks by. Is that women you? I love how an accessory can make an outfit, and can change your mood and outlook for the day. I believe that this scarf is one of those powerful mood changing pieces. Pin It

No comments: