My Work

I've been working hard the last few days, trying to take advantage of the last few hours of summer vacation that our left. I start work today, which I love, but it does greatly cut back on the amount of work that I am able to create. I made a lot this summer, but still have a lot on my list of things that I want to make.... perhaps that is because the list keeps on growing ( a good problem)

Photobucket

I decided to make these pens with flowers on top, as gifts for birthdays. I'm having a lot of fun making them, and hope that they will put a smile on people's faces when they get them.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I"ve been crocheting like crazy, getting work together for my Fall Line. Not sure how many I finished, but it felt good to be super productive. Pin It

No comments: