Ithaca, New York

It has been challenging to keep up with the blog this summer with traveling, but I think that are vacations are now over and I should be home more often. However, the fact that vacations are over, also means that school is just around the corner. Driving home from New York yesterday, my husband reminded me that he thought that this might be my last full week of summer vacation, it almost brought tears to my eyes. I do love teaching, and am looking forward to seeing the students, however, I'm not looking forward to the hours that I work and the stress that that sometimes brings. Hopefully I can keep a calm and balanced schedule this year. But we'll see.

Anyway, my husband and I went to New York for the weekend with some friends to stay at their parents lovely cottage. It was such a nice relaxing weekend.

Photobucket Our friends dog, he loved to swim

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Three of our friends did a triathalon while we were there.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket I wanted to take this little ridgeback puppy home with me, he was only 9 weeks old, so cute.

PhotobucketPhotobucket Pin It

No comments: