My week in Review

This week was anything but my normal week, as I had a lot of extra activites going on, which resulted in me only teaching one day this week. Our school along with many other schools in our area, hold a prom for the Life Skills students at West Shore E Free Church. Myself, along with Laurie Kitzmiller and our art co-op students were in charge of creating the decorations for this years prom. It was a bit of a daunting task as the church is a huge space. But we had fun, and were also invited to attend the prom the next day. I don't think that I have ever been to such a fun dance. There is nothing like a room full of people that aren't intoxicated, but are still dancing without abandon, and having a great time. The room was bursting with love and happiness, I am so thankful that I was able to experience such joy.

I then spent the rest of the week preping for Lancaster Art Walk. This was only my third craft show ever and the first one that I have done outdoors. The weekend was packed with spending time with both my family and my husbands, with friends, and working at the craft show. The weather was amazing, and I met a lot of really wonderful people. I also had some of the best iced coffee that I"ve ever had, they even made their own whipped cream, and it was soooo good. I bought three, and I guess I became a perferred customer, and the wonderful young girl who was helping her parents at the stand made my day and hand delivered a free coffee. Amazing People. Pin It

No comments: