Summer Art Camp for Kids

Well, I don't know what the weather is where you are, but here in Boiling Springs, it's a lovely 75 degrees, which has me thinking summer.

Fellow art teacher Laurie Kitzmiller and I have put together a great selection of summer workshops, as well as a camp for your kids. Check it out and sign up today.

I know it's not quiet summer yet, but it's not too early to start thinking about it. Fellow art teacher and artist Laurie Kitzmiller and I are offering a wide range of summer classes. Stop by the Sunflower Studio website to check out the offerings and to register. http://web.me.com/sunflowerartstudio/Site/Classes_and_schedules.html




Classes and Workshops



Art and Nature Camp for Kids

Pet Portraits

Watercolor Painting

Meditative Collage

Portfolio Reviews

Painting Camp for Adults

Intro to Crochet

Wire Wrapped Cabachon workshop

Bead Crochet Necklace workshop

Coil Bracelet workshop





Art and Nature Camp for Kids



Join me for five consecutive mornings of fun and creative exploration. We will explore several art mediums to include but not limited to drawing, painting, weaving, printmaking and sculpture. Art projects will be nature inspired. I’ll provide the supplies and direction...your child can bring their creativity and desire for self expression! This class is open to all children in grades 3 - 6.



June 13th - 17th.

10:00 - 11:00 AM

Instructor: Laurie Kitzmiller

$150.00 per child. Pin It

No comments: