Crocheted Cowls

I've been having so much fun making cowls over Christmas Break. They're are great to work on in the car, and I love to feel productive. I was able to get two completed during our trip to New York, thanks to my husband for driving the whole time.

Both are now for sale in my etsy shop: http://etsy.com/shop/amberkane

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

This one has some fun sparkly yarn.

I used double crochet for both pieces and normally start with aroudn 55 stitches, it varies depending on what yarn on using and what size hook. I've been making most of them long enough that you could wrap them around your neck twice if you really want to stay warm, or just let it hang down for some warmth and to add as an accessory to your outfit.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Pin It

No comments: