Interlaced Stitches, Interwoven Lives

I have been busy in my studio these last few weeks trying to get as many new pieces created for my first craft show that is Tomorrow, as possible. I am participating in Fall into Fine Craft, the show is at the Zembo Shrine in Harrisburg on Saturday Oct 30th from 10-6. I am excited and nervous for my first show, and hoping that I have thought of everything that I need.

My recent pieces are light weight scarves, with free flowing yarn. I then sew details with my sewing machine after the pieces are woven. I am having so much fun making these, and hope that people of just as much fun wearing them. They are perfect to dress up an outfit, and their light weight makes them great to wear all day long. 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Pin It

No comments: