Quilts By Design

I just found this great etsy shop today, and I'm so excited to share it with you. When I was younger I used to always think of quilting as something that old women did, and wasn't very interested in the process. My mind has changed since then, and here are some great reasons as to why. I love these placemats. they are so unique and would really look great on a table. I might be afraid to eat off of them though, I would feel awful spilling food on something so beautiful. But no worries, if you love the work but are afraid of you or your guests eating habits, she always makes some really cools bags, and pillows. http://www.etsy.com/shop/quiltsbydesign?ref=seller_info

Photobucket Photobucket


I do love big, fun, and colorful bags, but currently am trying not to buy more. I don't do well at switching from purse to purse, as there always seem to be things that I forget to transfer from one to other. So I'm trying to stick with one purse and my backpack for right now. Even that often causes me to forgot to take my work keys along with me. But if you don't have that problem these would be a great purchase. The fabric looks so soft, and I love the designs. As for pillows you can never have too many of these, and they are such an easy way to change the feel of a room.                                                    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Pin It

No comments: