Jewerly Party!

As both a teacher and a marker, it seemed natural to offer art making classes at my Mechanicsburg home, however I just never seemed to get around to it. I decided that this year it's time to finally get around to it, and I"m really looking forward to meeting new people and sharing some great creative ideas with them.

Here's what we're learning how to make in the first class.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

These are so much fun to make, and are wonderful gifts. You need no experience with jewerly to learn how to do this. I will work with you until you have a successful finished result.

During the two hour session, my husband, the cook, will also be providing some wonderful homemade goodies to help power you through.
Photobucket

The cost of this class in $25.00 plus materials. So call your friends and sign up for this class before it's too late.

When September 23 5-7 pm
email me to sign up: amberkane1314@hotmail.com Pin It

No comments: