Woven Feelings

I had not been behind my loom in quiet some time, but I finally sat down and made something. I have been struggling to find a way to create what is in my mind, but decided I just have to start trying and go through a journey, and I feel that I need to create a series of pieces instead of attempting to put everything into one. For this series of scarves I am working with neutrals, as I am thinking about the lack anything, nonexistence. This concept is hard to wrap my mind around as I have never truely experienced what I am trying to create, or at least the feeling of.

I have fallen in love with this pattern and plan to use it in all of the upcoming pieces. This scarf is vintage with a touch of contry. We'll see what comes out next in my journey of creating "nothing".


Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good Amber!