Weekend Winter Wonderland

Photobucket

My husband loves to cook and makes wonderful food, which works at well, because I don't enjoy cooking. Last evening while working in my studio the smells of wonderful things were wafting up the stairs. He made these delicious Orange Nutella rolls. Ummm, so good,  I just had one with my coffee for breakfast.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What is even more wonderful, is that after he makes all of this wonderful food, he does the DISHES!

Photobucket

The cat, Velo was out playing throughout the house, therefore Peca was in my studio with me, we still don't trust the two together. Peca was whining to be allowed out, so I sat her on my chair, place a scarf around her neck and took some photos of her. She then continued to sit with perfect posture on the chair, until she allowed full run of the house once again. I'm not sure why, but Peca loves to have her picture taken, and when you put anything around her neck she sits perfectly still and with great posture. Watching her, she seems to believe that she has just been given a very important job.

Photobucket

I had to put up a snow picture. We let Peca out to go to the bathroom and she wasn't sure what to do , the snow was almost over her head, she had to leap to move throughout the snow, but she did learn that if she spull around in a few circles it would create a little opening for her to go to the bathroom. I hope you all had as much fun , this snowy weekend as I did! Pin It

No comments: