Perfect outfit

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41054042

Photobucket

After a week at work I think of nothing better than lounging around the house in my sweats, however, while I"m cozy in my sweats I'm dreaming of having enough energy to get dressed up and go out on a fun and romantic date with my husband. So I did the next best thing, I searched through some great shops on etsy and picked out what I would love to wear.  I just love this dress, the detail is wonderful and the ruffles are just enough to add a wonderful femine touch but not over done. I would love to wear this wonderful little dress. This shop is full of wonderfuly unique pieces of clothing, be sure to check them out.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40628005
Photobucket

Well once I"m in my cute little dress I'm going to need something to keep me warm, as the ground is still covered with snow, which I love. I really like this jacket as I think you could dress it up or down depending on the occasion. I enjoy the one big button and free flowing material.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41042991

Photobucket
Kinies explains how she became interested in making these wonderful bags.
"I love to play with jigsaw puzzles, and making bags is just like playing with jigsaw puzzles, to combine the different sizes parts and make a completed bag. I really enjoy the process of making and designing bags. I created my own bags since I was 17. I learned sewing skill from my Auntie, my very 1st Bag was a small size double strap shoulder bag WITHOUT LINING AND POCKETS. haha but it was cute... and I was proud of myself for making that purse on that moment. "

Photobucket

Well any women isn't complete without her bag. I tend to carry around a big red bag full of who knows what, it's always loaded with some kind of art supplies, as well as some things from the school day. I just like to be prepared and enjoy having a big sack full of whatever I may need. I also always carry a sketchbook with me, so that I am ready whenever an idea pops into my head. I love the first bag for it's unique style and design, you can hardly tell that it's even a bag. And the second I love for the wonderful seem work and of course the size. I'm just thinking of all of the fun things I could put in there.

http://etsy.com/shop/amberkane

Photobucket

And lastly no outfit is complete without a wonderful scarf draped around your neck. I wear scarves almost everyday, I love the that they provide, but also that something so simple can spruse up any outfit, I use scarves like pieces of jewerly, they work all seasons and for all outfits, and whats better than to have a one of a kind handmade scarf. So have fun, enjoy your weekend, and do a little handmade shopping. Pin It

1 comment:

Fern said...

LOVE the 1st photo - that IS the perfect outfit :) Gorgeous.