Be Who You Are: Goals 2013


I debated as to weather I was going to make my 2013 goals public or not, and decided to go for it. It's always good to have others keep you accountable. As I complete the goals throughout the year I'll keep you updated.

Make $60,000 from my business: That means a few things. I need to produce more scarves, which I'm hoping to do by getting the knitting machine up and running. I want to offer more workshops both online and in person. I'm also planning to do some new shows this year, and start selling wholesale.

Make a difference in the world through my work: I want my work to have a positive impact on the world and people's lives. The first thing that I've done is started to give money each month to different charity. You can see the list of charities that I'm working with my clicking on the charity tab above. If you know of a charity that you think would be a good match, let me know. I'm also hoping to develop a mentorship program for teens.

Share my knowledge of creativity and Education: My passion for creativity and education pours into everything that I do. This year I want to share my knowledge and experience. with others through writing and speaking on the topic.

Be who I was made to be: This may sound like an odd goal. However, I feel that there are a lot of us out there, who aren't being true to who or what we were meant to be. I feel that I"m on the right track, but also believe that there are times that fear and expectations hold me back.





Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was excited to see that you set some goals and these are good ones. Seth and I like to set goals each year and have a coffee date to talk over them...hopefully we'll post ours publicly too very soon. I hope you meet all of these above and beyond what you expect! : )