Finding time to Rest

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and was able to spend time with family and friends. I always enjoy this time of year. As a teacher it's a much needed break from work. My husband and I were able to spend time with both of our families.

Sometimes I feel guilty about not being the studio 24/7 over the holiday break, but I have to remind myself that it's also important to make time for friends, family, and rest. So for the last two days, I put the phone and computer away, I stepped away from the loom, put down the crochet hook, and instead, picked up a book, and spent time with family. However, I didn't leave the camera behind. I don't cook, so I try to be the person that takes photos and documents the time with family and friends.

As you continue to spend time with friends and family over the holidays and throughout the year, please remember to be present. 








To learn more about the food, stop by my husbands blog: http://solefoodie.blogspot.com Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOod for you, Amber, that you've learned that living is more than just "doing." Good for you!