Be Victorious, Be You







Victoria came into my life at a hard time. She arrived as I was feeling out of energy, out of desire, and angry, really angry…. And then Victoria came.

I fell apart, lost hope, gave up, unsure of who I was and where I was to go.

I cried… but found myself walking to the studio, where I dressed the loom, and discovered peace in the yarn.

The only way that I wouldn’t be victorious was if I gave in, gave up.

Victoria represents the beauty of victory in a battle against self.

Words… empty words beat me down, told me that I was worthless.

As she caught my tears, Victoria brought me home.

-          If it’s important it’s worth a fight.

-          All ideas that changed the world came from mouths of humans that were knocked down.

STAND UP… SPEAK… FALL DOWN.. STAND UP TALLER… DEMONSTRATE… FALL DOWN… RISE UP… FORGIVE… PUSH FORWARD…. LOVE
Pin It

No comments: