Naomi the scarf and perspective


From april 2012



This lovely lady was such a pleasure to make, and I am thrilled with how all of her wonderful colors interact. Naomi is a great reminder that a situation can be completely changed by your perspective as well as by who you surround yourself.

Naomi's warp (the threads that run vertically through the piece) strings are aqua and rust orange, her weft are aqua and deep purple. I am just in love with how the rust orange and deep purple interacted with each other. So remember before you give up, before you get mad, before you blame someone else, try changing your perspective. 
From april 2012
From april 2012

As I was putting the finishing touches on Naomi she mentioned adding a pocket, that sounded intriguing, so I gave it go. Not only does it add a fun block of color and texture, it's also a great way to carry small items if you don't feel like carrying a purse, and don't have pockets in your outfit. 

I know that I've mentioned it before , but I am a total sucker for soft everything. There is something so comforting and calming about running my hands over something soft. Each scarf that I create is about bringing Joy, beauty, comfort, and confidence into women's lives. 

Drape yourself in this lovely textile, and you will surely walk taller, and spread joy to each person that you pass with her wonderful colors. 

Thank you for helping to drape each and every beautiful women in a dream of comfort and confidence. 
From april 2012
From april 2012
From april 2012

Process:

- woven in plain weave
- shell and double crochet edging on one side
-twisted ends
- teal cotton tassel with wooden bead
- super soft blue pocket with Velcro to close
- cotton yarn 


From april 2012
Pin It

No comments: