Flair Scarf inspired by the Fields


From june 2012

This is an older style, that I have a few left. The style began and was inspired by the movement and texture of crops in the fields that I bike by on my work to work each day, as well as my overall love for texture. 

From june 2012

How I made these. I first wove them on my 4 harness loom to be three times what I wanted their finished length to be. After the piece was taken off of the loom I would pull the warp strings, creating the texture, and simply continue to pull the strings until I was happy with how the piece looked.

This particular scarf is elegant and great for a wedding or an evening out. You can style it with the ruffle popped up around your neck, or draped over your shoulder like a cap sleeve. 

It also looks great with both ends hanging down and a belt creating a vest. 
From june 2012
From june 2012
From june 2012
Pin It

No comments: