Craft show Diaries: Check List

I don't know about you, but when I did my first craft show I felt like I didn't really know what I was getting into. I"ve done quiet a few at this point, but I still learn something new everytime. I'm signed up for five this year, which is about as many as I can do with teaching full time, and having some time to travel over the summer with my husband. I"m going to share my journey through my craft show season, and hopefully it will help you if you're thinking about trying a craft show for the first time.

Below is my check list, there's so much stuff to get into the car, and I find if I want to be sure not to forget things I need to really follow my check list.

I have one box that I always keep packed, it's my tool box. I keep all of the essentials in it. Pens, scissors, screw driver, exacto knife, credit card slips, buisness cards, extra tags and tag clips, and a calculator.

Your list will differ some from mine dependig on what type of show you're doing, and what type of work you sell. But thought that this might help to get you started.









I'm doing 6 craft shows this year, which is the most that I've ever done. After each show I'm going to do a mini review of how the show went, what went well, what didn't, if I would do the show again. If you participate in craft show, and would like to do a guest post on the blog about, just send me a few high quality photos, and your write up about the show. amberkane1314@hotmail.com


The first show of the year is right around the Corner. Art Star Craft Bazaar. This is my first year doing the show, but I'm really excited about it. My mom is graciously coming along to be my assistant. I think that it's hard to do a two show by yourself. 


Here's another Vendor that I'm looking forward to seeing.Betsy Olmsted.



This super absorbent unbleached cotton flour sack towel is screen printed with a doily made of animal silhouettes! It is great for kitchen use, a burp cloth for baby, or an accessory for entertaining. It is large and measures 30" x 30"; the doily in printed in the center. Designed and printed in the USA of imported fabric.




Pin It

No comments: