A handwoven scarf named: Savannah

From spring scarves 2012
From spring scarves 2012
From spring scarves 2012


Whenever I have a really good day in the studio, I feel like I've experienced a magical moment. I find it magical that I can get totally lost, forget about everything else that is going on in life, and in a way even forget about myself. I also find it magical to watch the woven fabric begin to appear on the loom. I think one of my favorite parts is after weaving a really large piece unrolling it from the front beam. I find pure pleasure is pulling yards and yards of newly woven fabric from the front beam and holding it in my hands. I'm a really tactile person, and being able to hold a pile of soft woven fabric in my hands is truly wonderful.

I'm thankful for the magic that each scarf brings into my life.  I hope that they bring magic to yours as well.



One of my favorite things about the magnetic scarves is that you can connect them, and create your own scarf.



From amberk
From amberk
Pin It

No comments: