Get some Passion in Your Life

From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012


Scarf Stats

Name: Passion
Started: 1/29
Finished: 1/29
What I watched: 1/2 of Top Gun, Back Home
From winter line 2012


While I was working on creating the scarf named "Friday", Passion jumped into the conversation and told me what colors it wanted to be. She first only expressed interest in being black, and bright pink, but when I told her that there wasn't much pink left, we decided to add a block of black, and a block of red. My plan for Passion, was finish her with braids and metal, as I shared this information , she expressed that she wanted to be different than the rest, she wanted her metal to be colored. I liked this concept and saw the bright pink bottel of paint that I purchased to create Coral Dreams.

From winter line 2012

My plan was to paint the metal solid pink, but as soon as I started painting, that decison changed, and I instead dabbed the paint on, allow some of the metal to show through.

From winter line 2012


I had a blast creating this piece, and am really happy with how the color came out on the metal. I think that I"m going to play with this some more in future pieces.

From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012


This Scarf with this outfit by Honor = perfection.


Pin It

No comments: