The Workings of My Mind

I have a lot of interests, which often makes me feel like I'm all over the place. Many of my interest have grown from the high school classes that I teach everyday. When people ask what I teach most almost fall over by the time I"m finished reciting all of the classes that I teach, jewerly/metals, sculpture, darkroom photography, digital photography, a sampler intro class, and the most advanced class where I help students in the medium of their choice, then I throw in that I am myself work in textiles. So my job alone sends my creative brain in 20 different directions.

All this to say that I think that my ever wandering mind shows up on my blog as well, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I"m going to try to focus on the three things that are the most near and dear to my heart, and that are the best representation of who I am. My product, my process, and education.

If you still want to see images that inspire and interst me, as well as faces of adorable litle animals, then follow me on facebook ( http://facebook.com/pages/fabricatedends)  and pinterest ( http://pinterest.com/velo) , where I will continue to explore the many things that bring a smile to my face. Pin It

No comments: