Winter Warmth

I just purchased a great light from B&H Photography, and am having so much photographing my work. It's so much easier, and looks so much better when you have the right lighting. So now I"m working on giving my etsy shop a facelift by working on rephotographing and listing my work.

From winter line 2012


Winter weather has offically arrived. Why not embrace it, and stock up on some fun winter accessories. You'll love wearing these scarves so much, that you'll wish for winter to stay all year long. Well, maybe not. Even I , who wears a scarf everyday, get pretty excited when the warm weather comes around.
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
From winter line 2012
Pin It

No comments: