Fabricated Ends Seeks Student Intern
Want to know more about Fabricated Ends
Fabricated Ends is an independently run and owned business. Fabricated Ends is owned and run by Amber Kane, who is a full time high school art teacher, and part time textile designer and artist. Fabricated Ends is growing and wants to share the journey with a student intern.
The student intern will do a variety of tasks, such as blogging, updating facebook, promoting Fabricated Ends to magazines and blogs, writing and sending out a newsletter. The student intern will also have the opportunity to help Amber teach a hands on workshop, attend and help sell at a craft show, and learn about Amber’s process. Fabricated Ends is located in Mechanicsburg, Pa and is looking for someone that lives within easy travel distance, as there will be times when we meet face to face and travel to craft shows and workshops.
The goal is for the student to learn from me, so some experience and knowledge is a plus, but not required. I’ll teach you as we go.
• Conducts blogger and media outreach as directed
• Conducts research and analysis as directed
• Uses computer applications such as , word processing, calendar, blogger, and e-mail in performing work assignments
• Other projects and duties as requested
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Professional manner
• Ability to work independently and exercise sound, pro-active professional judgment
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects in a creative environment
• Commitment to responsiveness and customer service
• Eagerness to learn how to make and sell your craft
Education and Training: Some art background is preferred, as well as basic computer skills, such as word processor, email, and blogger
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief essay discussing 1) why you are interested in interning with Fabricated Ends, 2) what you hope to get out of the experience, and 3) what you hope to contribute as a member of the Fabricated Ends team. Resume and essay should be emailed to email@example.com Pin It