Entangled Grace Necklaces by Fabricatedends


I've been waiting to launch a jewelry line for awhile, but hadn't come up with a design that I loved. I wanted to jewelry line to stay true to my style and my love of textiles.The idea of doing something with knitted tubes made it rounds in my mind, until I came up with this design, and am in LOVE. It's everything that I wanted.

True to my style, bright, fun, unique, and classy while at the same time incorporating  my love or should I say obsession for yarn.
I also think a lot about weight when designing my pieces. I work with a variety of mediums, and strive to create the perfect combonation, that looks good, and feels good. Making the blown glass beads that I use work perfectly, these necklaces are so light, that you won't even know that you have one on.While designing my accessories I also strive to create pieces that you can dress up and dress down. I like to good, but don't like to put a ton of time into getting ready, and like to be comfortable. Add one of these necklaces to jeans and a t-shirt, and you just kicked your style and grace up a few notches.








From necklaces 2012

These are now tagged, and packed making their journey to Philly where they will be sold at
along with some of my scarves.
From necklaces 2012

If you live in the Lancaster area you can find these graceful creations at the PA Guild Store, located at 252 North Prince Street.
From necklaces 2012
From necklaces 2012
You can also order yourself and a friend one from my etsy shop Pin It

No comments: