Yearly Photo book

I don't know about you, but I take a lot of photos throughout the year, and wasn't ever really doing anything with them. I used to get them printed out, but would never get around to putting them into a scarpbook. So three years ago I decided that I was going to make one photo book a year, that reflected what we did that year. I've really had fun making them. They have become an easy way to share memories with family and friends. Here are a few pages from this years book. I always order them so that I get right before Christmas, and can take the book to share with family. For the last three years I have used snapfish, which is easy to use, and pretty well priced. But I'm thinking about trying something new. I used mixbook recently to make a wedding album and really liked it. It allows you to use your photos as a background image, and gives you  more layout options. Do any of you make photo books. What is your favorite program and why?



Pin It

No comments: