Two in One, multi colored scarf by Fabricatedends

Here's the latest creation by Fabricatedends. I have to be honest, I really wasn't sure how this piece was going to look when it was finished. I had to keep adding different colors of warp strings, as the others ran out, so I decided to just go with it and see what happened. At the end I decided to had a section of the scarf that would be chenelle, this was either going to be a great idea or a really bad one,but I had to try. I'm really happy with out it turned out. The chenelle adds a new texture to the piece, and is super soft. It also made it so that you are getting two scarves in one. You can wear the scarf so that the bright colors are mainly showing, or you can flip it, so that the netural section is showing, make the scarf super versitile. This would make a great gift. You can pick it up in my etsy shop now.


From video photos
From video photos
From video photos
From video photos
From video photos
Pin It

No comments: