Puple and Cream Charmed Scarf

It's been too long since I sat behind my loom. It really has been a couple of weeks, and felt so good last night to get back to it. I finished one piece, and have one more half way finished. I'm working on creating more of my scarves with metal. They make an awesome combo of a scarf and a necklace. I always sell out of these at shows. And am working on creating some more for my showcase on Dec 1st with RAW at the G Lounge. You can get details and purchase your tickets for this great event here : http://www.rawartists.org/philadelphia/holidayrawk/?artistid=41830

Here's a video that tells you a little bit about RAW: Natural Born Artists


Raw: Natural Born Artists from Patricia Abi-Rached on Vimeo.


From metal scarves
From metal scarves
From metal scarves
From metal scarves
Pin It

No comments: