New Scarves

I just finished creating a wrap for a bride to be. She is getting married in just a few weeks on Nov 16th and requested that I make a wrap for her. The wrap was woven with light weight yarn in off white and cream colors, and then has some hand beading done, with off white beads. I added one of my Sparkler Rock pins to the piece and am really loving how it looks.
From pins
From pins
From pins


This next scarf, the woven part was made a long time ago, but I was never happy with the piece, so it was in pile of work in the studio of work that is waiting for me to come up with a way to fix it so that I'm happy with it. I try to never totally abadon a piece, and work hard to work through my mistakes and learn from them. Recently I've been thinking about combining weaving and crocheting. So I added crocheted edges onto the piece which made it wider ( one of the main reasons that I didn't like it) and I"m happy with how it came out. I then added a pin to the piece and believe that the problem was solved. Love when this happens.

From pins
From pins
From pins
From pins

What do you do with pieces that you create that don't work out? Pin It

No comments: