Creative Challenge

This week I gave my students that assignment of choosing one artist that inspires them, and creating a piece of artwork that relates to their choosen artist. They are not to copy, but instead study the artist and learn from them, and then apply that to their work. I'm doing this project along with them. I'm looking at the work of Anni Albers. I don't totally have my piece planned out yet, but I'm working on it. I may also research a few other artists before getting started




I'm inviting you to join the challenge, choose an artist that inspires and create a piece of your own work, in response to that artist. I would love to see and share everyone's creations, so when your finished email me about who inspired you and a picture of your finished work, and I'll share some the enteries on my blog. Please submit your work by Oct 1st. Pin It

No comments: