Williams Grove Flea Market

Photobucket
This weekend I decided to go to Williams Grove Flea Market, it's about 10 minutes away from my house, and they have it every Sunday morning. My plan was to get up early before it got hot and go... that didn't happen. But I decided to go anyway. The Flea Market is held in what used to be an amusement part, and some of the rides and buildings still exist, making it an interesting place to walk arounnd.I didn't buy anything this time around, but did have fun taking pictures.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Pin It

No comments: