My Work

Sorry that I've missed a few Wednesday's of sharing my work. Most of my work can't be done outside of my studio, so when I'm traveling not much get accomplished, and then it always seems me to take a bit to get back into the studio and get into the swing of making things.

My husband and I have a few weddings to go to in the next couple of months, and for the first time ever, I"m actually getting gifts made well in advance. I like to give handmade gifts, but always seem to wait until the last minute and then stress about getting over thing done, which takes the fun out of it. So I'm trying to change, and plan ahead on gift giving. So today I finished two tea towels, these are actually the first tea towels that I"ve ever made, not sure what I never did before. I think that I need to make myself some too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





When I was little I remember having one of these little bead looms and not really knowing how to use it, so I decided to pick one up and give it a second try, I thought that I could make some fun bracelets with it. It's actually pretty easy, you just have to patient. I bought mine at AC Moore, for just $8.00. This piece isn't finished yet, but I thought that I would give you a sneak peek.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll hopefully post photos of the finished product later on today. First I need to do some shopping and buy a clasp. I'm thinking about maybe getting a magnetic one.
Pin It

No comments: