Jewelry Classes

This summer I decided that I was going to teach a few jewelry classes in the evenings to give me a little bit of a schedule, make some extra money, and to meet some new people. I have one more class left this summer and have really enjoyed teaching. I"m thinking about putting together a schedule for the Fall, so keep your eyes posted.

The class that I taught last week was on beaded crochet necklace, I just love this project as once you know what you are doing the options are endless. I gave each person a little envelope with instructions inside, as well as information about my upcoming coil bracelet class. I like to send people away with a handout so that when they try to do the process again without me there they can remember what they are doing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For more information on the coil Bracelet class click here:http://web.me.com/sunflowerartstudio/Site/Classes_and_schedules.html

The class is one August 11th, and cost $20.00, hope to see you there Pin It

No comments: