Paper Flowers



Here's a video that I created while making these pieces.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I made all of these decorations for my mom's surprise retirement party. After teaching for 25 years, show is now retired, hard to believe. My mom thought that she was going to a retirement party for the principal of the school, who is also retiring, she had no idea, she even bought him a gift. She was totally confused and surprised when she saw her sister and nephew walking up to the school. If was a great evening, and fun weekend with friends and family. Also fun meeting the teachers that my mom has worked with for so many years, that we have heard so much about, and nice for them to meet my mom's family who they have heard about and been praying for for years. A great end to a long journey.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Pin It

No comments: