My Week: Last week of School!

This week was a crazy one, but filled with lots of wonderful things. Our amazing secretary at work is retiring, so we had a party for her Wednesday evening. She is such an amazing women and will be extremely missed. On Tuesday I had my students for the last day this year, and spent the next couple of days completeing grades and cleaning my classrooms, I"m not a big fan of the cleaning part, but it looks good when it's done. It's such a great feeling to hand in all of the paper work for the school year, and know that you have some time off.

Friday evening I went to Lancaster to be in the PA Guild Store for First Friday, and on my way swung by and saw an amazing friend from high school and her little boy. It has been far too long since the two of us saw eachother, but is wonderful to know that whenever we do actually get together, it just seems like old times. There was a great crowd for First Friday and it was nice to meet some new people. I then headed back home to do Foundry Day Craft Show in Boiling Springs on Saturday. What another lovely day. It was great to see a lot of my students, and to hear their expressions when they realized that I made everything in my booth. I do talk to my students about my work, and show them some of the pieces, but it didn't seem to sink in, until yesterday. They faces made it all worth it. Then on Sunday my husband and I headed to Philly to the bike race. The two of us were so wiped out that we didn't stay for the whole race, I actually went to bed at 6:00 last night, guess I was a bit tired.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I"m off for my first day of working out with my husband this summer. He is a personal trainer, and during the year our schedules don't really work for the two of us to exercise, but over the summer I'm pretty free. So let the fun begin! Will post more photos from the week when I return from my work out. Pin It

No comments: