Mannings: Spinning demonstrations

I buy almost all of my yarn for weaving from The Mannings, located in East Berlin. On Saturday they had a bunch of different people there demonstrating spinning and dyeing techniques. I've done a little bit of spinning myself, but in no way of mastered the craft, the people there made it look so easy. And since I was there I of course had to buy some new yarn. I"m so excited to do some experimenting. The Mannings is a great place to buy yarn, but also a great place to take classes. They offer a large variety of classes year round.

Here they are working on making linen fiber:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I really wanted to take these sheep home, they are so cute:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

While at the Mannings I bought some new yarn, which is always exciting, at least for me.
Photobucket Pin It

No comments: