Etsy Finds: bailey doesn't bark

I just found this shop, and Love every piece that they create. Everything is so simple, with a little bit if whimsy. Pick up these goodies and more by visiting their etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/people/baileydoesntbark

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
A little bit about the artist and shop
Bailey Doesn’t Bark, a contemporary home and life accessories™ company, offering handmade tableware, home accents, jewelry and locally produced paper goods.




"Inspired by memories, dreams and nature, I strive to create simple yet uniquely witty designs to be enjoyed throughout everyday life.

Since I began Bailey Doesn’t Bark in 2008, I have been committed to making eco and ethically conscious decisions from design to production.



It is my intent to inspire not only with my designs but with the philosophy infused in the production." ~ Re Jin



Please watch our one minute videos on how BDB porcelain pieces are made:

http://blog.baileydoesntbark.com/2011/03/08/one-minute-videos/ Pin It

No comments: