My work

Sorry for the late post. I just purchased a new memory card, and for some reason the photos won't transfer from the card to my computer, so I spent all of last evening fighting with it.

This weeks work is more focused on created pieces that are much more like jewelry. I am continuing to work with braides and metal pieces, and am having so much fun coming up with designs.

My favorite thing about my recent work with the metal pieces, is the amazing sound that they make while you walk. They make a wonderful calming, chiming sound, it really is relaxing. My mom has one as well, and was just telling me how relaxing the sound is that the piece when she moves.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

All of these pieces will be in my etsy shop in the next few days. Pin It

No comments: