Etsy finds: That Funky Boutique

I have always loved pillows and really like these great handmade ruffly pillows. You can purchase your own here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/thatfunkyboutique?ref=seller_info

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Here's a little bit of info about the artist:
Over 8 years in this textile business, I'm pleased to have worked with many terrific customers. After several years of doing it all myself, this shop became a collective per etsy guidelines for shops with more than one person. I, Angie, handle the design of the products, sourcing of the materials, sewing of custom orders and new products, photography, and management of the store. And my local friend Debbie, sews many of the premade pillows you'll find in the shop and on my website.



My desire is to use my talents in a way that allows me to spend lots of time with my children, pay for their education and have a little creative business as well. A business that's spreads joy and a smile through unique and lovely products. Pin It

No comments: