Etsy Find: Benny Peacock

Check out these wonderful creations, you can find them here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BennyPeacock?ref=seller_info


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I run a little shop called Benny Peacock Accessories, which is named after two of my very favorite things, my Brother Benny and Peacock Feathers. We grew up collection peacock feathers on my Great Grandpa Bob's farm, and that memory holds a very special place in my heart, which is why I named one of my labors of love after this memory.

I started my shop last December after being asked by many people if I sell the hair things that I would hair constantly or if I could make them one and so it began and has been going great ever since. I sell for newborns to brides and everyone in between. Most of my customers are photographers, brides, mom's and young woman.

I adore making custom pieces as well. Pin It

No comments: